Every weekend, Jamestown Walking Tours invite you to explore Ghana’s oldest suburb. Set on the coast of downtown Accra, the neighbourhood is listed as Lonely Planet’s #1 top sight in the city, and boasts both a fascinating history and vibrant local community. From its tragic slaving past to colourful present, immerse yourself in local culture as knowledgeable locals guide you through the busy streets of Jamestown.
We offer weekly immersive walking tours:
- Jamestown Walking Tour: Saturdays 2pm (Bookings not necessary)
- Jamestown Pub Crawl: Weekends 4pm (Please call to book)
On our walking tours you will:
- Discover this suburb’s hidden gems
- Wander safely with knowledgeable local guides
- Gain an intimate understanding of this pulsing neighbourhood
- Learn about the rich history and key historic events that took place here
- Your ticket price goes back to helping this community
We also offer insider tours of special annual local events every August:
- Twins Festival – A one-day celebration during the traditional “Homowo” Festival
- Chalewote Festival– Contemporary performance street party
Curious? Find out more here or give us a call to find out more.