Every Saturday from 2pm, Jamestown Walking Tours invite you to explore Ghana’s oldest suburb. Set on the coast of downtown Accra, Jamestown boasts a fascinating history and vibrant local community. From its tragic slaving past to colourful present, immerse yourself in local culture as knowledgeable locals guide you through the busy streets of Jamestown.
- Discover the suburb’s hidden gems.
- Meet the locals and visit a typical family house.
- Wander Jamestown’s busy fishing harbour and see fisherman at work.
- Learn about Ga cultural traditions and tribal culture.
- Explore historical streets and key colonial sites.
- Taste local street foods.
- Settle back and enjoy a popular drinking ‘spot’ and more…
Click on the images below to see an image gallery or find out where to join the Jamestown Walking Tour this Saturday!